Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My time...!

Everyday I write something,

things which are related to me,

I am so engrossed in myself that
I do not see anything else,

My problems seem bigger than others,

and my joy is for myself,

I have been a recluse since
the time I started understanding myself,

I want to change this
system of following myself,

someday I will
write about you,

and about my village,

I will also write about my school
where I spent my childhood,

There will be many stories
to weave,

I will become the weaver
of emotions which I have seen,

I will require your help
in some of them as
you have been a part of the journey,

Though I am still
on the same journey,

you parted ways with me,

I will write about the families
who wished luck for me,

and I will also write about the cities
which provided me food and shelter,

Someday I will write about my friends
who shaped me up and made
me a person I value,

I will write about love and philosophy
in which I created an interest,

the appropriate time will come,
someday my time will come...!

No comments:

Post a Comment